You can choose one of the following payment methods: by bank card, bank transfer, money transfer through PayPal, Paysera, Stripe, Revolut, Viva Wallet payment systems or cash on delivery.
- When you place an order with Paypal you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page, where you can confirm your payment by logging in with your PayPal username and password.
You may still check out even without a PayPal account. To do so, please click on "Pay with Debit/Credit Card" and you'll be redirected to a secure page where you can enter your credit card information or complete your payment safely via PayPal.
- Stripe is a payment service provider that accepts credit cards, digital wallets and many other payment methods.
- PaySera accept payments in different countries and in different currencies – by e-banking and other popular payment methods as Revolut.
- Bank transfer (or wire transfer) is a payment method that allows consumers to transfer money to a bank account around the world. The consumer is provided with a unique reference number and details of the bank account where they can make their payment. The better way for EU customers is "PaySera -> Bank Transfer".
- COD (Bulgaria, Greece and Romania only). The "Cash on delivery" method (COD) is valid for orders up to EUR 200. Above this amount, payment is only possible through other methods.
- Viva Wallet is the first European entirely cloud-based Neobank, using Microsoft Azure with presence in 24 countries in Europe. Viva Wallet is a Principal Member of Visa and Mastercard for acquiring and issuing services. Viva Wallet provides businesses of all sizes card acceptance services through the innovative Viva Wallet POS app, add-on Google Play devices and through advanced payment gateways in online stores.